...You know the Deuces are a competitive bunch...we had a bowling match to determine who eats an extra piece of cake...as you can see Mr. Ernie McCracken in the middle there won...the cake was juicy though...mmmm!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry I had to do it to you guys, but I must admit I was feeling the heat once I saw dave get the spinning ball down and frazier pulling the spares. It would have been interesting if we finished the game out, ohh well, hope that cake was good, and from what I hear, them burgers you guys had after were even better. Ohhh yesss, bad day of diets for the duecers!
ReplyDeleteThis is great. You guys whould see eachother ever week. and Jim should visit you guys too or maybe you guys go down there. lots of cool things to do down south
ReplyDelete