Ain't no losers on this boat. Deuce-Deuces in full force.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
BMI Calculator
I know bj sent out the formula's earlier, but save yourself from doing the math and just enter in your numbers here. I don't know if its accurate but that little meter that says Obese, overweight, and percentage over the rest of America, yeah F U to whoever made that up. Fakas!
Damnit! I'm Obese!... I guess I got to limit myself to light beers and 2 dodger dogs instead of 6 at the game tomorrow... 227 to 184 here I come! Go Dodgers!
It says my ideal weight is 161 lbs.? For reals?
ReplyDeleteDamnit! I'm Obese!... I guess I got to limit myself to light beers and 2 dodger dogs instead of 6 at the game tomorrow... 227 to 184 here I come! Go Dodgers!
ReplyDeleteNo its ok Jim, forget that calcuator, go have 8 beers and 6 dodger dogs, I'll reimburse you the next time I see you. =)
ReplyDelete