Can't wait to see who is gonna be the most juicy deucy!! Good job to mike or jim or who ever came up with the phrase juicy dueces, that is a perfect name for a calendar. I took another look at my before photo and wondered how any of this blubber is gonna come off. It looks pretty bad right, but I have to remember more weight loss = a juicier deuce = $600 = lots of fun for everyone in hawaii!! After 6 months, if everyone looses a good amount, we should have a wet t-shirt contest or something. You never know maybe we can all become male models just like mike has always been dreaming about.
Thank god I am thousands of miles away from all of you, less temptations to go out and get Denny's, or in and out, or anything for that matter. Good luck deuces.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn. My camera broke, cuz I couldn't stretch it to fit myself full frame.
ReplyDeleteGood luck juicy deuces!
If you guys have some killer kickass moves to remove the truck tire sitting around my waist, I'll pay for a buffet dinner!
-Peter
For anyone interested I have ripped copies of a certain workout DVD set that's pretty popular these days...let me know...
ReplyDeleteyo peter, meet me at hometown buffet after work tomorrow. Just go ahead and start without me, I will be late. See you there!
ReplyDeleteMMmmmm fried chicken! That's almost all I ever get there. I had 7 plates once while competing with my college roommate. :o
ReplyDeletei got that same set i think Dave. Time to dust em off!
ReplyDelete