Wednesday, February 3, 2010

16-week weigh in

What have you done to yourself lately? I just wanted to share a piece of my dance workout that helps me shed off the unwanted weight. Lemme know if you want the full workout dance video and i'll share my secrets for a low cost of $999.99. order today!!

6 comments:

  1. 183 verified by Main CPU of my motherboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video don't worky...don't you work in the interweb man?!

    I'm coming in at 209...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day deuces. I'm checkin in to let ya'll know that I will be passing on the weigh ins for a bit. I'm staying off the scale for a while...kinda a mental thing, self motivating challenge tactic. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 232.4
    I was ----> <---- close to hitting 232! Will have to try harder!

    But damn Superbowl, V-day, yikes!
    Brazilian BBQ anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I weighed in at 215 first negitive week for me. the fat is begin to turn on me!! no more wieghts stricktly cardio from here on out. might do tour de france watch out lance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my bad, i uploaded and had the video set to private. Sorry deuces, try again. Damn all this internet talk and computer stuff, who the hell understands any of it?

    ReplyDelete