Thursday, December 24, 2009

10-week Weigh in Table

Name
Beg. Weight
Pounds lost
Weight%Lost
Last Check in
bj
232
15
6.46
217
jeff
328
21
6.40
307
mike
197
10
5.07
187
dave
220
10
4.55
210
peter
249
7
4.41
238
frazier
180
3
1.67
177
jim
227
2
0.88
225

5 comments:

  1. Whoa nelly! What happened to the "post your weight message?" First thing I see is a weigh in table and it looks like Bj and Mike are the only ones who posted their weights....hmmmm. aliance? Conspiracy? Well this table needs a revision. Big Jeff in at 307 you suckas! 21pounds down....I believe that's 6.4%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good shinackles there jefferey, looks like your back in contention ranking. Sorry about not posting to ask for weight, I'll admit I'm lazy and just wanted to post the table hoping that ppl would post their weights. And guess what, you did pal! yeehaw, what about the rest of these sailors. hmmm, maybe they jumped ship. Audios and feliz navidaders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I'm lunchin' (literally) this holiday season...got work to do when I get back! You guys are motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at 238. It's been toooouuuggghhh but I hate losing, unless losing means winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea...I got my grub on too since the last weigh in but it's all good. Had to reward myself a bit. Off to the gym I go dueces!

    ReplyDelete