Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4-week weigh in

Its the 4 week weigh in and I'll be the first to report my status. On second thought, I'm not weighing in this week. B-day week for little dude included a lot of ice cream, pizza, cake, and all the stuff that would not constitute a healthy week. I'm out! or in other words, I need to workOUT!



Name
Beg. Weight

Pounds lost
Weight%Lost

Last Check in


bj

232
8
3.44827586206897
224
jim

227

1

0.44052863436124

226

dave

220

1

0.45454545454545

219

jeff

328

6

1.82926829268293

322

peter

249

5

2.00803212851406

244

mike

197

7

3.55329949238579

190

frazier

180

3


1.66666666666667


177



8 comments:

  1. My official weigh will be logged in tonight. need the official to make sure it is accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Official Weight as verified is 224. i was hoping to hit the 10 lbs. mark but off by 2 lbs this puts me at 3.44% lost. Good luck deuces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go BJ!!! 8lbs is good ish!
    Unfortunately, I can't do a weigh in tonight since my official is out of town...and I don't own a scale! In any case, I probably gained weight courtesy of Mr. Hafalia, thanks for all the carbs on Saturday, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 226... put a couple of the pounds back on... too many out of town expensed meals... tough to order a salad when everyone is taking down ribeyes... lol... Good shiet BJ!! I'll hawk you down in 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn BJ! Good job!

    My weigh in is 244. That puts my percentage at... 2. I gots to step it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna pass this week...thanks Mike for feeding Dave and myself last weekend...you really exposed our lack of willpower and discipline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess being in florida is really helping! Thats pretty funny though how it seems that Mike is helping me too. i guess thats what he was talking about when he called and asked to split the pot. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shhhhhh, damn jerwin, don't tell them the plan!!!!

    ReplyDelete